Chiropractic Spine Center is always looking for passionate professionals to join our team!
We are accepting applicants for the following positions:
Chiropractic Spine Center is looking for an Associate Chiropractor!
Our practice is consistently growing and we are looking for another Doctor to help provide the best possible chiropractic care to our patients. If you are ready to take your career to the next level, we want to hear from you!
- Be a go-getter with an excellent work ethic
- Be fearless and passionate about conveying chiropractic to everyone
- Be coachable
- Be willing and able to market yourself to the public
- Have great bedside manner with patients
- Perform a Day 1 Consultation and Exam
- Consult with patients by reviewing health and medical histories; questioning, observing and examining patients; and reviewing x-rays, as indicated.
- Evaluate patients’ neuromusculoskeletal systems and the spine using chiropractic diagnosis to determine neuromusculoskeletal and spine related conditions.
- Arrange for diagnostic x-rays and scans of MRIs to be taken, when medically necessary.
- Analyze x-rays in order to locate the sources of patients’ difficulties and to rule out fractures or diseases as sources of problems.
- Provide a recommended course of treatment
- Perform a ROF
- Perform manual adjustments to the spine, or other articulations of the body, in order to correct the musculoskeletal system, where necessary.
- Educate patients on the quality of life benefits of routine chiropractic care and home physical rehabilitation.
- Maintain accurate case histories of patients.
- Obtain and record patients’ medical histories, as indicated.
- Build positive doctor-patient relationships
- Maintain accurate and timely patient records
- Perform internal and external marketing to obtain new patients as well as benefit from our marketing sources.
We will provide:
- All training
- Generous base pay plus performance bonuses
- Paid time off
- Company-paid malpractice insurance
- Opportunities for advancement
- A Doctor of Chiropractic degree from an accredited chiropractic college
- Passing scores for Parts I, II, III, and IV from NCBE
- Valid DC license in the applicable state
- Motivation to work hard, learn well and be passionate about chiropractic and rehab.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: From $52,000.00 Base Pay-Goal of 6 figure income with bonus structure.
- Employee discount
- Paid time off
- Referral program
Work Location: Brunswick, OH. Southwest Cleveland Suburb with hiking, fishing, water sports, nature trails, horseback riding, camping, Cleveland Metro life, University Circle, museums, Cleveland sports, restaurants, nightlife, Akron, and skiing all within 35 minutes. Fast-growing community with excellent growth potential.
Chiropractic Spine Center is looking for an enthusiastic and motivated professional to be an integral part of our holistic, healthcare team! The Practice Representative will serve as the liaison between chiropractic staff and current/new clientele. Looking for strong creativity and communication skills, knowledge of graphic design, photo, and video editing.
As a Practice Representative, you will collaborate in developing and implementing marketing strategies. Your insightful contribution will help develop, expand, and maintain our marketing channels. Ultimately, you will gain broad experience in healthcare marketing and should be prepared to enter your future fast-paced work environment.
You will be responsible for:
- The planning, developing, and publishing of content for our social media platforms using Canva and video editing platforms
- Managing the website and internal inquiries within
- All in-house marketing, including the design and development of marketing materials including but not limited to flyers, brochures, and online graphics.
- Preserving community involvement and developing new community relations
- Providing on-site event support and assist the team with event planning & spinal screenings
- Analyzing and generating reports on marketing performance
Helpful qualities for success in our office:
- Experience with Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, PowerPoint)
- Personal confidence and genuine concern to help patients find pain relief.
- Teamwork and organization
- Problem solving skills & insight to alternative solutions; seeks additional assistance when needed.
- Active listening and effective communication skills
- Positive attitude and professional demeanor
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $12.00-$17.00 per hour
Flexible hours. Position available immediately.
Chiropractic Spine Center is looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented addition interested in making a difference in a busy healthcare office. As a licensed massage therapist (LMT), you will be responsible for administering massage therapy to patients in a calm, relaxing environment. Holistic care is important to us, please bring knowledge of whole-body health, anatomy, and physiology to the team! Ability to work under medical diagnosis is a plus.
- Obtained high school diploma.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Work availability evenings Monday through Saturday.
Job Type: Part-time
Pay: $17.00 – $40.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Providers are encouraged to wear masks. Common surfaces and items are sanitized regularly. Hand sanitization stations in place.
Looking for a self-motivated and team-oriented addition interested in making a difference in a busy healthcare environment. As the chiropractic assistant, you will be the left hand to the doctor. Responsibilities include, but are not limited to, administering/explaining therapy to patients, scheduling out appointments, collecting payments, guiding patient flow through the office, sanitizing and maintaining office cleanliness in response to COVID-19, maximizing new patient leads and office marketing. Filled with plenty of room to grow and learn, this role starts part time, but can be expanded to full-time pending termed evaluation. Great opportunity for medical/graduate students with gap-year planned but is not a requirement.
- Obtained high school diploma
- Excellent phone/computer skills
- Positive attitude
- Work availability Monday through Saturday
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Pay: From $12.00 per hour
COVID-19 considerations: Common surfaces and items sanitized regularly. Hand sanitization stations in place.